Forex - Pass this company up

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Forex in America is "aka" WireCash.com. WireCash.com allowed someone to fraudulently use my DirectExpress card for $350+ worth of charges.

It is close to impossible to contact them . Customer service is virtually nonexistent. When you went online to talk to their customer service representative they refused to share their physical address with me. I had to do some real digging to find out the name of this company.

Why isn't the name WireCash listed as a business in California? Why do business with a company that hide their information from people? Mistakes will be made, we are still human. Don't WireCash they want to know about how they can improve their services?

We learn best by our mistakes.

When it comes to money it is best to stick to the mortar and bricks type of businesses. To resolve a problem we should not have to become a detective to search for answers that a well meaning business should gladly provide.

I didn't like: Lack of transparency.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Srikar (Sreekar)Forex Trader beware

A forex trader in India by the name of Srikar or sreekar is cheating people of their money stating that they will get 40 to 60% returns without any loss. He is from India, state of Andhra Pradesh.

His number is 91-8520844852. Beware people. He is giving his fake ID to the people and cheating the people of their money. HE is a cheater.

People do not fall into his trap and lies. If you can teach him a lesson then do so.

Reason of review: Being cheated.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 04, 2016.

Comments

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1233899

Thank You. His mobile number is active so you can inform cops

Premlin

Im working on to trace and handover this guy to Police... Any assistance from you shall be of great help.

You are welcome to reach me on +91 9884400143 anytime.. My email: premlin8220@gmail.com